Safety Company Policy
The safety objectives of the Company Policy are to ensure safety at sea, prevention of human injury or loss of life, and avoidance of damage to the environment and property.
Safety management objectives of the Company is, inter alia:
- Provide for safe practices in ship operation and safe working environment.
- Establish safeguards against all identified risks.
- Continuously improve safety management skills of personnel ashore and aboard ships, including preparing for emergencies related both to safety and environmental protection.
- Continuous improvement in the reduction of pollution; and
- Continuous striving to reach Zero goals: Zero Accidents | Zero Pollutio | Zero Detentions
For this purpose the Company has developed and implement a Safety Management System (SMS) which is maintained at shore office and in all Company’s operated vessels.
The Company’s Safety Management System ensures:
- Compliance with ISM code and mandatory rules and regulations; and
- That applicable codes, guidelines and standards recommended by the Organization, Administrations, Classification Societies and Maritime Industry Organizations, are taken into account.
- Quick application of possible improvements in the safety and environmental management.
Juan J. Ferrer