Company Security Policy
It is the policy of the Company to provide a secure working environment by establish and maintaining the required security measures to prevent unlawful acts against the ship, which endanger the safety and security of persons and property onboard the Company ships.
Company objectives are to:
- Provide security procedures and practices for ship operations to protect the security of the ships, ports and the wider community.
- Establish safeguards to reduce the risk to visitors crew and shore personnel onboard the Company ships.
- Improve the security skills and awareness of the Company personnel ashore and onboard, and
- Prepare contingency measures for emergencies relating to possible security incidents.
The Company intends to achieve these objectives by:
- A ship Security Assessment and Security Plan specific to each ship.
- Comprehensive training for Company personnel.
- Actively promoting security awareness amongst Company personnel.
- Regular document reviews and internal audits, and
- Providing the necessary support to the Company Security Officer (CSO) and Ship Security Officer (SSO) to fulfill their duties in accordance wirg chapter XI-2 and part A and B of the ISPS code.
Juan J. Ferrer